for lunch from
- Pack boxes completely, so the don't collapse when stacked.
- Pack heavier items in smaller boxes. This makes them much easier to lift and move.
- Label your boxes on all sides so you can easily identify what you are looking for.
- Maximize space be using furniture drawers to hold delicate items.
- Wrap up sofas with a high quality plastic wrap and store then on their side to gain valuable floor space.
- Cover mattresses before string woth mattress covers or high quality plastic wrap.
- Store your most valuable items on the back of your unit. Place those of least value toward the front.
- Do not store perishables such as food.
- When storing lawn and garden equipment, drain any fluids prior to storing.
- Use trash cans to store shovels, hoes and rakes.
- Inventory your contents with a camera as you go along and keep these photos for your files.
- Cover furniture with old blankets and then cover with plastic cloths to protect the finish.
- Secure your space with a round, bolt-cutter resistant lock.